I am a UX and interaction designer and a HCI researcher with a strong interest in user intention prediction, cross-device interaction, and commercialization of new technology. I earned B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea in 2010. I worked at Product Strategy Team of Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Telecommunication division from 2010 to 2011. After that, I earned Ph.D. degree at School of Integrated Technology, Yonsei University and YICT (Yonsei Institute of Convergence Technology). Then, I have re-joined Samsung Electronics since 2017 and now I am working as a Senior Experience Planner at Next Generation Experience Planning Team of Samsung Electronics. (CV)
- Intelligent system design and development
- Design methodology for interactive and intelligent system
- Multimodal interaction technique design, development, and evaluation.
- Cognitive effects of new technology on users.
- Web-based service framework design, development, and evaluation.
- Technology transfer
- Convergence and Innovation, TA (Fall 2014)
- Hardware Project, TA (Spring 2014)
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics, TA (Fall 2011)
- Physics, TA (Spring 2011)
- Excellence Award, Creative ICT Convergence Korea 2015, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, South Korea (May 2015)
- Excellence Award, In-company Idea Contest for Bada Open Platform, Samsung Electronics (April 2010)
- Top Excellence Award, The third Digital Da Vinci Award, Yonsei University X Samsung Cooperate Design Center (Dec 2009)
Full graduate scholarship by IT Consilience Creative Program (NIPA-2014-H0201-14-1002), National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA), Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP), Republic of Korea (Mar 2011 – present)
-This scholarship is awarded to those enrolled in this particular academic program and acceptance into this program was offered to only 10 % of the total applicants